Book a Support Meeting
We’ve got you covered with free support!
In a support meeting you set the agenda. This meeting is suitable for people who are used to planning with Plandisc but have run into a specific problem of some kind.
Are you new to Plandisc and want help figuring out the basics? Book a personal demo here.
During a support meeting we might go over:
- The best ways to cooperate in Plandisc, in general or specifically within your organization.
- How you can create transparency between colleagues and departments by making plans accessible.
- Different ways to integrate and share your plandiscs.
- How to synchronize Plandisc and your private calendars.
- Features that are only available to you as an Enterprise administrator in Plandisc.
- Anything you want help figuring out.
The length of a support meeting varies depending on your needs. When you book a support meeting we set aside 30 minutes and that is usually enough to solve most things.