Learn how to visualize your plans in Plandisc - and why it is beneficial to do so
Book a personal demo if you are new to Plandisc and wish to get introduced to the basics. You can also book a demo if you have not used Plandisc in a while and want to brush up on your knowledge.
Are you already a Plandisc user and need help with a specific issue? Book a support meeting here.
In this demo we will cover:
- How plandisc can strengthen collaboration.
- How plandisc creates transparency and thereby breaks down silos within the organization.
- What we mean by a digital and interactive annual planner.
- How Plandisc can be adapted to fit different industries.
- The difference between planning in Excel and Plandisc.
- How you can add a meeting directly from Outlook.
A demo lasts approximately 30 minutes, is free of charge and non-binding to participate in.