Book a Personal Demo
Learn how to map the rhythm of your business in Plandisc—and why it’s beneficial to do so
This is a personal demo for people who are new to Plandisc and wish to get introduced to the basics. It will also benefit those who have not used the annual planner in a while and want to brush up on their knowledge.
Are you already a Plandisc user and need help with a specific issue? Book a support meeting here.
In this demo we will cover:
- How plandisc can strengthen collaboration.
- How plandisc creates transparency and thereby breaks down silos within the organization.
- What we mean by a digital and interactive annual planner.
- How Plandisc can be adapted to fit different industries.
- The difference between planning in Excel and Plandisc.
- How you can add a meeting directly from Outlook.
A demo lasts approximately 30 minutes, is free of charge and non-binding to participate in.